Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of School





My boys started school last Thursday. Chris is in the 6th grade this year and Cade is in the 3rd grade. They both enjoyed their 1st day at school and now one week in they are still enjoying it. Hopefully this can last for a little while. It has started of smoothly. This summer they both slept in pretty late so I thought that getting up to go to school would be a challenge. So far it has gone well and Cade has been beating me up. Who would have thought. Homework is even getting done before I ask!


Kaylie started Kindergarten today! She can't be old enough to go to Kindergarten!! She has been so excited and I didn't think this day would get here fast enough for her. She loves school almost as much as dance. She was lucky and was able to get into her friend Austin class. Her teachers name is Mrs. Wright. She said her day was a lot of fun and she made a lot of new friends.

No comments: