Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kaitlyn and the Piano




So one of Kaitlyn's favorite things to do at Grandmas house is playing the piano. She could just sit there and play it forever. She loves anything to do with music.

Kaitlyn is now 13 1/2 months old. I thought I would write about some of the things that she enjoys doing.

*Dancing-Kaylie was practicing her dance today for her competition and Kaitlyn was doing some of the moves with her. I wish I would have had the camera. She would do the arm movements and would get down on the floor and do the moves to. She will dance to any music anywhere. We might have another little dancer on our hands.
*Music-She loves all music. She loves her toys that play music, ipods, car radio, music on TV shows. She will try to sing along with it.
*Talking on the phone-She will hold my cell phone or her toy one to her ear and say hello. She will continue to talk as if she was talking to someone. I think I am going to be in trouble if this continues.
*Laughing-She is always so happy. She will laugh at anything. She keeps a smile on my face.
*Walking (now running)-She loves walking everywhere now. When I go to get her she finds it fun to try to run from me. She is even laughing while doing it.
*Playing with Kaylie-The two of them love playing in Kaylies room. They can play together forever :)
*Climbing-Loves to climb on everything. We have barstool chairs in the kitchen and she will push something next to them to climb into the chairs. Ok while I am typing this she put Kaylies stool by a folding chair and climbed into it. She scares me!
*Other-She likes to wash her hair in the bath, brush her hair when I am doing Kaylies, looking at books, playing in the bath tub, ride on her little riding toy, folds her arms when saying the prayer and says amen, she is an awesome imitator.
*Words she says-Daddy, mom, mama, this, please, good, brothers, Chris, amen

2 comments:

The Woody's Fam said...

2 cute! They grow up way to fast. I can't believe she is almost 14 months old.

Angie said...

Hi Tanya, Kaitlyn is so cute! Chris has grown up so much, he looks totally different than what I remember, If I remember right I think he is the same age as my Maycie. By the way, cute background, Ipromise I didnt copy you.