Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Crazy Weekend

So with the kids getting older it seems like we have less and less time. I don't know what I was thinking when I thought it got easier when they got older. You just change the kind of busy that you are. This past weekend is an example of how all of our weekends go (ok it's not just the weekend). Kaylie had a dance competition at Skyline High School at the same time as Cade's soccer game (which I am suppose to coach). So Chad being the sweet husband that he is and a great brother in law (Colby) they coached the game for me! Thank you both!!!!! Then I had a soccer game in Saratoga Springs at 4:30 which I told the team I would make it to not knowing the competition was going to run behind. I got to my house at 4:10 and again my great husband had the other kids ready to go and things in order so when I got home so I just had to change and grab my shoes. I was only a couple minutes late. By this time I am starving I haven't eaten yet! That came later that night! Now this probably sounds like I am complaining but in the end I love every minute of it. I love watching the kids in their actitivies! I love watching them enjoying themselves and learning new stuff. So it may get a little crazy but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, I'm glad others are as busy as we are. I thought that we were the only crazy family!

AliandT said...

Yes, busy busy!!!! I'm so glad this is the last week of school for us so we have one less thing to worry about. Yeah!!! for summer