Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend....

On Friday our ward had a primary talent show. Chris put together a poster of some of his drawings to display unfortunately he was sick and was unable to go. I took his poster for him. Kaylie decided to do one of her dances from her dance group. She did the Happy Working Song and did great. I was nervous that she might get up on stage and freeze because she was dancing alone but she did fine. I was very proud of her. I guess it was good practice for her competition that she had on Saturday.



Saturday was going to be a over scheduled day with Cade's soccer game I was suppose to coach at 10:00, Kaylies competition I had to be at 8:30, and my soccer game at 4:30. So Colby was going to coach my game for me but it was rained out and there was no way I was going to make it home for my game. Her competition was in Roy and she had to be there at 8:30, which meant for a really early morning. We had to get up early get her dressed, make up on, hair done, breakfast and out of the house by 7:30. Not an easy task I might add especially waking up a my baby and getting her ready. It rained like crazy all the way there but we made it on time. It was a great competition. Her group danced the best that I have seen them dance yet and they took 1st place with both dances. It was a long day but a fun one. We didn't get home until 8:30 that night and Kaylie had fallen fast asleep by the time we hit Lagoon. Nana and Papa here is the video of her OK Corral dance.

1 comment:

Robin said...

You should have called me when you were in Roy. I only live a mile from the high school. Oh well!