Saturday, July 25, 2009

Foam Fest





So Lehi had there first Foam Fest Friday and what a blast!!! This was an event that I hope they continue to do. The kids had soooooo much fun. I think I had just as much fun watching them. What was the Foam Fest? Well the Lehi Fire Department sprayed the field at the park by our house with Foam from the fire trucks and the kids went nuts. They covered the field in it and then they would spray it into the air which I think was the favorite by most.

Then they had another truck that you could go and it was like a giant shower for those who needed to be rinsed off. It was an event that wasn't like anything else we went to and I think that added to the fun. The boys would have foam fights and Kaylie just ran around like crazy (even sliding on her stomach).

It was a great way to spend the afternoon!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow, that sounds like lots of fun!

The Pope 1/2 Dozen said...

That looks like a blast! Looks like your kids had a lot of fun. We were up at my father-in-laws cabin and had to miss it. Hopefully next year.