Thursday, January 29, 2009

Markers...ugh!


So Kaylie disappeared upstairs on me for a little while the other day. I was thinking wow she is playing so quietly in her room. Okay that should have been my first clue something was up. I ask her to come downstairs and she kind of took her time. Well you see what a quiet girl upstairs can do. She drew this on with a Crayola marker. She said she wanted a mustache and beard that is why she did it. I wanted to get mad at her because she is my only child that has always liked to draw on EVERYTHING but it was so cute especially when she asks if she can keep it like that until the boys get home from school so they could see it. Luckily it was time for school to get out then. I let her and the boys got a good laugh.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, that is so funny. You are better than I am. I would have lost it completely. That will be a good one for a wedding video down the road!

The Wilson Crew said...

That cracks me up!!! You just made my day. Gotta love the life of a mom. At least it wasn't on the walls.

The Woody's Fam said...

That has to be in the top 10 funniest things I have ever seen a kid do. She cracks me up.

I hope it washed off ok!

The Pope 1/2 Dozen said...

That is so cute! Kaylee is so adorable, she makes it a point some Sundays to come into the primary room and say Hi to me after church. She's sweet!

It is fun to discover that you have a blog,too.

Terri