Friday, February 6, 2009

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged.

Here are the rules:
1. Post rules on blog.
2. Answer the six 8 items.
3. Tag 8 people.

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. House
2. C.S.I Miami
3. Biggest Loser
4. Good Things Utah
5. Burn Notice
6. So You Think You Can Dance
7. Life
8. American Idol

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Took Kaylie to Dance
2. Parent Teacher Conferences
3. Clean House
4. Dishes
5. Picked up dinner
6. Helped kids with homework
7. Worked on the computer
8. Took Cade to Tae Kwon Do

8 Things I look forward to
1. Playing outside with my kids in the summer.
2. Colby coming home from his mission.
3. Visiting my parents in Tennessee
4. Taking my kids to Disneyland.
5. Warm weather
6. Going out with Chad
7. Running outside (without freezing)
8. Playing more soccer


8 Favorite restaurants
1. Tucano's
2. Chiles
3. Red Lobster
4. Olive Garden
5. Pier 49
6. Outback
7. Applebees
8. Los Hermanos

8 Things I wish for
1. To have a healthy and happy family
2. Less Stress
3. To be out of debt
4. Time to slow down a little
5. A maid
6. Lots of sleep
7. Money!
8. To travel more

8 People I tagged
1. Amber Van Sickle
2. Ashley
3. Laurie
4. Amber Sampson
5. Charma
6. Terri
7. Leslie
8.Anyone else who reads my blog

No comments: