Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Colby is Home!!!




We all woke up today filled with excitement that today was the day. We finished up a few things before getting ready for the airport. When I went to pick up the boys at school they must of ran to the office because they were there before I could finish checking them out. We picked Kaylie up and off to the airport we went. When we arrived at the airport we found out that his plane was going to be 20 minutes early (which still seemed like forever). You could see the excitement in everyone when they saw Colby coming.
We all went to eat lunch at Chilis and then he went home to be released. Later that evening we all came to our house and had dinner and began to get caught up. The kids wanted to show him everything that he had missed here the last two years. They had him playing the WII, watching movies, seeing their rooms, inviting him to basketball games and Tae Kwon Do. Kaylie pretty much wouldn't let him go today. She stayed right by his side (if not in his arms).


Today was a really nice day. Welcome Home Colby!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

Tanya--I have the funniest story! I was on my family website looking at pictures of my cousin's boy coming home and there are your husband and Kaylie! I knew I had seen your blog on Ali's so I had to check and see what you all were up to on Wednesday. Looks like you had a fun day! :)

--Kandice