Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lost Tooth



Kaylie lost her first tooth last Thursday. She was so excited! It had been loose for a little while and she was very patient with it. She lost it when she woke up that morning. She came to me and said I have some good news and I have some bad news. She said the good news is I lost my tooth. The bad news is that I can't find it. I was worried maybe she swallowed it, but she told me that she didn't it feel on the floor. Luckily I went to her room and I found it right away. She put it right under her pillow for the tooth fairy!

2 comments:

deena said...

Wow! Poor Lucee will probably have to wait a couple years before she loses one! How fun. Congrats, Kaylie!
Chris makes a good Dr. Suess! Very impressive hero choice.

The Pope 1/2 Dozen said...

That is so grown up to say that she has good news and bad news. Congrats on your tooth Kaylie! Alayna lost her tooth once and we never found it. We made a paper one and left a note for the tooth fairy and she picked it up! I guess the tooth fairy is pretty understanding.